Wednesday, April 22, 2015

72 Possible Signs Of Alien Abduction 




1 – LOST TIME: A period of time, from minutes to several days, in which you cannot recall what happened to you or what you have done.

2 – UNUSUAL MARKS: On your body like scars, scoop marks, laser cuts in series on ankle, wrist or back. Any scars which you’re unable to explain where you got them from.

3 – TAPPING OR HUMMING NOISES: Hearing these sounds upon odd occasion such as bedtime, just prior to sleep. (Many times, just prior to bedtime, for a period of many years, traveling on the road in my job, I thought an 18-wheeler was idling outside my room. Never was any truck, just the sound in my head.)

4 – BEING WATCHED: A feeling you get, during or just prior to sleep at night.

5 – SLEEPWALKING: You wake up in a different place from where you went to sleep and do not know how you got there. (As detailed in my book, I did this from age seven to age sixteen.)

More http://bit.ly/1bk5sYd



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment